Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Company Brief: Singularity Limited is a digital agency based in Dhaka which provides technology solution services to enterprise customers. Our solution domain includes web application development, mobile application development, IOT solutions development and virtual experience technologies (AR/VR/MR). Our client base concentration is mostly on the local segment. We mostly work on long-term BOO model (Build-Own-Operate) with large enterprises.
Companies that we work with: British American Tobacco, Telenor, Axiata, Unilever, Gazi Group, Uber, Partex, Runner, IFC-World Bank, IDLC, DBBL Rocket, Shell, Coats, Mobil, Nestle, Government of Bangladesh, FBCCI and many other clients.
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with developers, business teams, other stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
Strategic thinking, strong business acumen, and sound development skills are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Recruiting, training and building multi-disciplinary software teams
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance, ensure functionality and efficiency
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and necessary stakeholders
- Engage in depth on project development cycle and monitor quality & timeline part of it
- 4+ years’ software engineering and IT experience
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Experience working in a Startup environment
- Knowledge and experience in whole aspects Web Development, Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Software Development, Security, Server Architecture etc
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in recruiting, training and building multi-disciplinary software teams
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
Job Location: Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka
Benefits and Perks:
- 1,10,000 (Per Month) [Based on Experience]
- 2 Festival Bonuses
- Lunch Facilities
- Travel Allowance
- Mobile and Internet Allowance
- 2 Weekly Holidays
If you feel you’re the RIGHT FIT, please mail us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position in the subject line by January 31, 2019. We appreciate early applicants.
- Apply via email with your cv, portfolio and cover letter, please justify why do you believe you are a good fit
- If your application and cv is awesome we shall invite you to have a coffee with us and discuss more of your skill set, experience, life, and vision
- If needed we shall arrange a short technical session where multi-disciplinary problems will be placed
- You shall receive an offer and should you accept the mission, we shall start building the future together
Deadline: 31 January 2019